|Description is below picture. MouseOver for larger image.|
The Exo Reptile UVB150 lamp has a high UVB output similar to that associated
with desert environments. Desert locations receive more direct sunlight than any
other because of fewer clouds, less air humidity and no plants or trees to
provide shade. Therefore desert reptiles are more exposed to UV radiation than
any other type of reptile. This bulb can also be used on screened terrariums or
terrariums with dense screen covers to ensure UVB penetration. Dense screens can
filter out up to 50% of the UVB rays.
Reptile UVB150 Compact Desert Terrarium Lamp
- Ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles
- High UVB output
- Effective up to 50 cm (20 inches)
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism
- Recommended for use with screened terrariums; terrariums with dense
screen covers (screens can filter out UVB rays).
- Recommended in combination with Exo Terra Natural Light bulbs for a
higher visual light output.
26 watt, formerly known as Repti-Glo 10 UVB. For use with 110v current only.
Manufacturer: Exo Terra
See all products from Exo Terra
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.exo-terra.com/
Exo Terra Reptile UVB 150 Terrarium Lamp 26 watt