Your Price today: $ 25.69
Currently out of stock. Call
or e-mail for availability info, or else click here for a form to tell us how many you wanted to order.
Gravel Vac Cleaning System. 25 foot Super Gravel Vac easily drains, cleans or FILLS your aquarium. No Mess! No Pails! Unique sifting shovel sifts through gravel and removes debris while clean gravel is returned to the aquarium floor.
- Faucet adaptor easily attaches to standard faucets
- Flow-valve allows YOU to control water flow to and from your aquarium
- Locking hose clamps for extra security
- Quick-touch faucet pump turns siphon flow on and off.
- Convenient hose clamp attaches hose securely to tank edge.
- Water-resistant mesh bag easily stores all components to thoroughly dry while storing.
- Unique coiled hose design drains completely to reduce mold/algae build-up and compresses quickly during storage .
Gravel Vacuum Cleaners are designed to separate and remove debris from the aquarium during routine water changes. As the water flows rapidly out of the hose end, it rises just fast enough on the wide end to lift and tumble the gravel. The dirt rises, and the gravel falls. Begin siphoning the water into a bucket, then insert the tube into the gravel. Lift and move to a new spot, working your way throughout the aquarium bottom. Continue until you have removed an amount appropriate for a water change, typically about 1/3 of your aquarium volume. Repeat on a regular schedule and your gravel will remain loose and fairly clean.
Use for optimum undergravel filter operation, or any situation where water needs to be removed.
12-inch long cylinder, approximately 2-inch in diameter and 25 foot hose.
Please note, the packaging shows a different scoop than what is actually included
Manufacturer: Penn Plax
See all products from Penn Plax
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.pennplax.com
25 foot Super Gravel Vac Aquarium Cleaning System