Description is below picture.
Nutro Max 15 Lb.. Nutro Max Adult is maximum nutrition for for active, adult dogs. Benefits of feeding Nutro MAX Adult:
Suggested Amounts to Feed Per Day:
- Real chicken and lamb protein for great taste
- All natural with vitamins and minerals
- Formulated for healthy skin and coat: Advanced formula is designed to provide a high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, and essential vitamins and minerals necessary to help avoid the nutritional deficiencies that could affect your dog's skin and coat.
- Easy to digest less clean-up: This important factor measures a dog's ability to assimilate the nutrients available in the food. That is, how much of the food is really used by the dog. Repeated kennel test verify the ingredients in MAX Adult are more digestible than other leading dog foods.The MAX Adult diet results in low stool volume. Small, firm, low-volume stools means faster, easier cleanup, and a cleaner, more hygienic environment for your dog and family.
- No chicken by-products: Most dog foods contain chicken by-products or poultry by-products as a source of protein. That means including chicken or poultry heads, feets or internal organs- ingredients you'll never find in Nutro foods. Nutro uses the same parts of chicken you feed your family.
- Highly concentrated caloric density, you may actually find it less expensive to feed.
5-15 lb dogs: 2/3 to 1-1/3 cups
16-25 lb dogs: 1/13 to 2 cups
26-35 lb dogs: 2 to 2 1/2 cups
36-55 lb dogs: 2-1/2 to 3-1/3 cups
56-75+ lb dogs: 3-1/3 to 4 1/4 + cups
These feeding recommendations are for adult dogs with moderate activity levels. These are guidelines and should be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight. 380kcals/per cup. Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
Pregnant Bitches:Offer 50% more during pregnancy.
Lactating Bitches: Require two to three times the normal amount of food.
Puppies: Feed twice the normal adult requirement. Feed puppies three times a day until six months of age, then twice daily until fourteen month, depending on breed.
Chicken Meal, Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Chicken Fat (prserved with mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.
||250 mg/kg (min.)
||250 IU/kg (min)
|Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)*
||55 mg/kg (min)
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Nutro supports the safe, ethical and humane treatment of all animals, including those used by our suppliers who provide our ingredients.
Manufacturer: Nutro Max
See all products from Nutro Max
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.nutro.com
Nutro Max Adult Dry Dog Food 15 pound