|Description is below picture. MouseOver for larger image.|
A Certified Organic Maximim Nutrient Formula for Medium to Large Parrots
FOR USE IN BIRDS
Ingredients: *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hulless Barley, *Ground Soybeans, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Ground Green Peas, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Rice, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, Psyllium, *Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Spirulina, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
- that are being converted from seeds or any other diet. Birds should initially be fed High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- as a year round formula for African greys, large macaws, Queen of Bavaria conures and other medium to large parrots.
- that have special needs such as birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- that are weaning. Birds should be fed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- that are breeding. Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks
are weaned. For each 2 Tbs (20 g) formula, add 1/2 Tbs (5 g) certified organic peanuts or almonds and 1Tbs (10 g) certified organic sunflower seeds.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 18%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 6.5%, moisture (max.) 10%.
Manufacturer: Harrison's Bird Diets
See all products from Harrison's Bird Diets
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.harrisonsbirdfoods.com/
Harrison's Hi Potency Organic Coarse Bird Food 1-Lb.