Description is below picture. MouseOver for larger image.
For targeted hardening of reverse osmosis water, rain water and purified water.
Developed especially for keeping and breeding shrimps from soft-water
biotopes such as bee and bumble bee shrimps and their varieties. With all
the essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins shrimps need for
healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colors and plentiful reproduction.
With Bee Salt, water can be created with an increased total hardness, but
no carbonate hardness, similar to that which soft-water shrimps are
accustomed to in their natural habitats. At the same time it promotes the
activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth. It dissolves quickly
and is easy to use.
- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding
of soft-water shrimps such as bee shrimps and bumble bee shrimps
- Creates a slightly acidic pH of approx. pH 6.0-6.5
- Promotes growth as valuable supplementary nutrition, especially for
- For balanced growth, health, vitality and high breeding success
- Increases total hardness, does not increase carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin C and vitamin B complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
- Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free moulting
- Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
- Extends the useful life of the substrate, as it does not increase
- Dissolves quickly, easy to use
See all products from Dennerle
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.dennerle.com/en
Shrimp King Bee Salt GH+ for Remineralizing Water 200g (7oz)