|Description is below picture. MouseOver for larger image.|
FDA approved over-the-counter tapeworm remedy for cats and kittens.
- Will remove the common tapeworms, Dipylidium canium
and Taenia taeniaeformis, from cats and kittens
- 100% safe and effective when used according to label directions.
Contents: 3 Tablets.
- 4 lbs. & under - 1/2 tablet
- 5-11 lbs. - 1 Tablet
- over 10 lbs. - 1 1/2 Tablets.
* Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
Retreatment-- Steps should be taken to control fleas and
rodents on the premises in
order to prevent reinfection; otherwise, retreatment will be necessary. This
is especially true in cases of tapeworms transmitted by fleas where
reinfection is almost certain to occur if fleas are not removed from the
animal and its environment. If reinfection occurs, tapeworm segments may be
observed within one month of the initial treatment.
Each capsule contains 23 mg Praziquantel.
See all products from Advantage
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.bayer.com
Bayer Tape Worm Tabs Cat 3 count 23 mg