|Description is below picture. MouseOver for larger image.|
Price is for 3 individual bricks.
The ZooMed Eco Earth Brick is a compressed coconut fiber reptile substrate that expands substantially to a volume of 7-8 liters.
- Ideal substrate for all types of reptiles, amphibians, small animals or insects.
- Compressed brick will expand to make 7-8 liters of substrate.
- Made from an eco-friendly renewable resource.
- Naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products.
- Use damp for tropical species, dry for desert species or mix with an organic fertilizer for the perfect Vivarium soil!
Place brick in a pail/bucket or sink. Add 4 quarts (3-4 liters) of water. Allow brick to expand for 20-30 minutes. Wring out excess moisture. For small animals, snakes and tarantulas use dry, by laying out moist substrate in the sun before moving to your animal's enclosure.
Manufacturer: Zoo Med
See all products from Zoo Med
Visit Manufacturer's website: www.zoomed.com/cm/Home.html
ZooMed Eco Earth Reptile Bedding Brick 3 Pack